Wednesday 23 October 2013

Urdu Sex Story of Wife Swapping

This is my real sex story in Urdu. Me and my friend enjoyed with each others husband. I am going to narrate the entire story in Urdu for easy understanding. I hope everyone one this blog would love reading this Urdu font sex story. I can not write stories in English so read this in Urdu and share your comments about our husbands who loved wife swapping.

Urdu-sex-story

sex-story-in-Urdu

Urdu-story-of-wife-swapping
It is the first part of my sex story. I will share the rest of the story in next post. I hope my readers would love my Urdu Sex story.

1 comment:

  1. story to ache hy, but 2nd part nahee ml raha agar kise ky pas ho to ples send men
    ranwa127yhcm.......me waiting me 41 years age hav 7" dick and like sex. in Multan waiting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories