Saturday 24 September 2016

A Hot Neighbor Bhabhi Story

I am Sajjad from Karachi. This sex story is about 6 months old. In this, I managed to seduce a hot neighbor bhabhi. We got new neighbors in next house which is just opposite to us. It was a family from a village consisting of husband, wife and 2 children. She made a good friendship with my mother in short time. Bhabhi name was Naheed and she was in her early 30's.When I first saw her I got lost in her figure beauty. She was such a big ass fuckable beauty. She was wearing a tight shalwar suit. Her big boobs were peeking out of her dress and her ass was shaking when she walked in. In short she was a perfect fucking material. The day I saw her, I badly wanted to fuck her and kept on staring her hidden.
Hot-bhabhi-hot-sex
One fine morning I came out in balcony which is directly opposite to their terrace. I normally use that terrace, most of the time it remain closed. I saw bhabhi was in tight dress which was wet as well as she was spreading washed clothes.Their terrace was covered from other sides and can be seen only from our balcony so she was in tension free style that nobody will see her. She was not wearing any dopatta so I was taking a good view of her big melons.When she saw me in balcony she got a bit nervous as her look was too sexier and ran down quickly.I couldn't believe what I saw. Nothing happened that day but She made me think about her seriously.

Our colony have sometimes the problem of water. One day, the water from their side tank got finished and she came to our house with 2 buckets to get some water. Buckets were too large so she couldn't lift them. Her husband was not home so My mother asked me to help her.I came to her flat with those bucket and she asked me to place those in bathroom. While placing bucket in the washroom she carelessly came behind me and as I returned myself back, in the process my elbow touched her chest. She said OH sorry, But I liked it. I was about to leave then she asked me to help her in arranging sofa as well. She looked quite frank. I noticed that her kid was playing outside and he was busy and the other one was sleeping sound.

So I tried to spend time there. I asked about her husband and she told that he is in office and will come at evening. The style in which she told me about her husband was quite surprising. In my sense, she probably tried to give me confidence that I can enjoy her being alone at flat. Anyhow, the frankness have started so I returned back as it was not possible to do it right that day. I thought if my mother came what would we do. Later, she kept on visiting our flat regularly and Soon we became good friends. One day, I was in market when an unknown cell number called me and as I picked, I was shocked to hear her voice. She told me that she had got my number from my mom as she needs some household items from market. I was quite happy getting her number without any pain. Soon we started doing whatsapp chat. We become frank with each other.

For the whole month or so we used to stay in balcony and stare each other and smile and sometimes exchange whatsapp chat. We never done a sex chat but we started getting closer to each other.She never told my mom or her husband about our whatsapp or mobile contact. There was an age difference of 10-12 years between us so noone noticed any kind of affair between us. I waved my hand and she also responded. We started talking and in the process I was looking at her cleavage.She many times noticed and smiled but said nothing.

In the night, we started whatsapp chat around 1130 pm when her family was sleeping. I asked about her husband and she said, he had a night working so I'm alone with my kids. OMG, what a chance it was If I avail it, I thought. Luckily, she asked me why I was staring her parts to which I said that I was admiring her beauty not staring. She said that she is not a beauty as her husband doesn't think that. I sent her some sexy jokes to which she smiled.

Slowly we brought the discussion towards sex topic. Within a few messages, I started teasing her.Actually, I want to cash that night so I was bringing her to the topic of sex so that she invites me home. Then after a lot of chat she agreed to meet and I received a message from her at about 1.00 am to visit her flat silently. I looked around, my mom and dad were sleeping in their room and it was locked from inside. So, I slowly opened our outer door and reached their flat after looking around. It was mid-night so no one was there.

When I checked her door, it was already open, so I entered in and locked it. There was a dim light in the flat and I could see that she was wearing a loose night dress and that she is not wearing any bra. She guided me to bedroom and her kids were sleeping in the other room and slowly told me that she was feeling alone so she called me. I was staring at her continuously.

She noticed my staring many times but said nothing. To break the ice I whispered and complimented her that she was looking sexy and her husband must be a lucky guy.Saying this I got closer to her and kissed her neck and hugged her. She just pushed me away with a smile. But I knew, it was all accepting so I kept on smooching her, hugging her and kissing her. Meanwhile, she asked me to lock the bedroom door. 

I locked it and came back near her. I was rubbing her back and she was feeling my chest. Then she looked into my eyes and soon our lips met. It was a wonderful feeling.She was chewing my lips, sucking my tongue.

We smooched for about 5-10 minutes and in the process I removed her night dress. As she was wearing no bro her boobs came out. The were kind of saggy but were very big. I fondled them and suck them. She squeezed my face in her boobs and moaned , Aahhh oooo yessss Sajjad, lick them, squeeze them. she whispered slowly. I was damn lucky to drink some milk out of her boobs as her younger child was only 1 Year old. omg, it was so tasty and I have first time tasted the boobs milk.

Now she was completely nude in front of me. Her pussy was a bit dark but freshly shaved.I spread the lips and saw her hole.I rubbed her clitoris and kissed that with mouth. She was moaning. I made her lying on the bed and asked if she had some honey? She said yes, it's in the refrigerator. I came out slowly and brought the bottle of honey.

I poured honey over her boobs, naval and pussy. I sucked her belly button for about 10 minutes. She liked it lot. She removed my clothes and sat on my face. I licked her pussy, I loved the smell.I licked her deep for about 15-20 minutes and in the process she cummed. I licked all her juices. My dick also got rock hard. She was giving me a blow-job. She was so excellent in sucking that I came to know she was a sucking bitch.Soon it was out of control so she asked me to fuck her. She gave me a condom and lie flat on the bed and spread her legs.

I put my dick into her entrance. Her pussy was loose but it doesn't matter a lot for me. My dick entered without any difficulty.I fucked her very hard and wild. It was only 3-4 minutes for the first cum-shot I got. She was so hot inside. However, I didn't pulled out and kept on fucking her.

During fucking my hands were squeezing her boobs and I was smooching her.We were licking each other tongue. We were sweating heavily. Then after about 20-25 minutes of wild fucking I cum. We changed 3-4 poses of fucking before I cum.We laid down in the same position. She was moving her hands through my hairs. I was resting on her boobs.I became very happy.

She was looking happy and satisfied. She thanked me and promised me that from now on I can fuck her whenever I wanted. Till that day, I regularly fuck her at least every 10 days or so and her husband never knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories