Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sex With Brother In Law

My name is Areeba and I belong to Karachi. Today I'm sharing my own Sex Stories here.I am 22 Y old and UN-married so far.My elder sister is married and living happy with her handsome husband.She got married three years back when I was 18.My brother-in-law is very charming,decent and funny man.After their marriage,I became a fan of my brother-in-law due to his pleasant nature and personality.I loved visiting their house and staying there for a few days.We shared a good company and my sister liked that her husband pays a good attention to her relatives.There were a decent type of frankness between me and my brother-in-law.He used to tease me,bite me in a sisterly manner and we had never felt it sexually explicit.

Sex-With-Brother-In-Law

Sorry,I forgot to narrate my body figure as other writers of Sex Stories do.I am quite sexy with a figure of 34-30-40.Being a Sexy Pakistani Girl,I can turn heads around.Guys often like to stare my body and I can feel that attraction too.Now I should come towards my sex story.Last year my sister planned a picnic to Karachi beach.She called my mom and asked her if I was available for joining them.When my mother told me I got excited by the idea and got agreed.Naturally,I had loved the chance to spend a quality time with my handsome brother-in-law.

My brother-in-law picked me from our house on picnic day.The plan was to visit the beach area for 24 hours.My brother-in-law had already booked a hut for that picnic.When he told us that we were going to spend 24 hours on beach I got more than excited.We left their house at 4 pm in evening and reached the beach point.After setting up our luggage,we got ready to enjoy.My sister had to take care of her baby so she asked us to enjoy as she would join us after feeding her baby.

Me and my brother-in-law went out to the sandy area where many families were enjoying.We talked a lot before getting into the water.He was wearing his shorts and a T-shirt.After getting into the water we both were quite wet.It was my first time to see his muscular wet body and he was looking so hot in that wet style.After getting wet,my dress was also set along my body and my undergarments were quite visible through my thin clothes.He looked through my dresses for many times before I got this strange feeling.I had never felt it before that my brother-in-law may have any sexual feelings about me.

My black bra was quite clear in that wet dress and I loved the feeling that my brother-in-law was watching my sexy figure with an attraction in mind.After a few minutes my sister came to join us and that sexy environment ended.after spending a few hours there,we came back to our hut and got rest.At 9 PM or so,when I woke up,I saw him outside.My sister was sleeping with her baby.I came out and asked him to have a walk on beach in moon-light.I asked my sister to join but she was tired so she let us to enjoy as she had to sleep for a while.

We went outside and started a beach walk.It was a moderate air blowing as per Karachi's normal weather.We sat on a bench.While talking,my brother-in-law said;If I say something,would you mind that.I said;No.He said;you were looking very stylish and hot that time.I laughed in casual manner and said;how?He became quite serious and said;Areeba,you are really more than your sister.I was quite surprised by his remarks but I had never thought on going sexual with him.

He was placing his hand behind me and when i turned towards him my left breast brushed his hand.It was un-intentional but I felt a wave of lust inside my entire body.I started looking around as he continued to praise my body.He said;Areeba your body is much beatiful than your sister and your nature too.I liked those words and I fogot that what was the relation between me and him.I smiled and never thought of my sister.We got up and started the walk again.He was wearing his shorts and while walking I could see his large bulge inside his shorts.

He was not wearing an underwear.While walking my swinging hand brushed his shorts which confirmed his tool's life.He was surely in a naughty mood.The slightly cool air was awakening my lusty feelings.We walked to a lonely area where there were only a few people and they were far away.Suddenly,he grabbed my hand and started rubbing it.He expressed his love and I hesitated like a traditional Pakistani woman.He kissed my hand.I couldn't resist more to my handsome brother-in-law.

I started feeling those beautiful moments of my life as he kissed my lips straight away.This brave act awoke all my devil senses and I forgot the bounds.He took my hand and walked to an empty hut side.We went behind so that nobody could watch us.He kissed me wildly and my pussy started getting wet.Then he came from behind and grabbed my breasts.He started fondling them.I should have stopped him but i didn't. Then after kissing for a few minutes his large tool was placed between my ass crack.As it brushed my butts,I felt a strange feeling in my entire body.I started to enjoy.

It was around 11 pm and a perfect time to get a memorable bang session.I asked him,if somebody saw us?He laughed and said;nobody is here to watch us,your sister is sleeping and people are far away.Suddenly he made me bent and removed my shorts.I was wearing a panty. He started rubbing my wet pussy while kissing me in french style.When he inserted his one finger inside,I felt myself in heavens.After fingering me for a few minutes,he looked around and unzipped his shorts.I saw his large and fat tool for the first time in my life.He was handsome but more than handsome inside his underwear.

I had seen my boy-friend's tool once but that was not so beautiful.My loving brother-in-law has got everything right.I forgot to tell that I was not a virgin.My boy-friend had already broken my hymen once.Finally,my brother-in-law placed his tool tip right on my pink pussy.He pushed it in as I screamed.He placed his left hand on my mouth to stop my voices and pushed a half of his fat tool inside me.It felt like an iron rod inside me.After a few seconds he got pace and I started the feelings of natural sex session.He banged me in standing position. It was the best feeling to have a sex in open air of beach.These things are very rare in Pakistani society.

He screwed me for at least 5-10 minutes in the same style.finally,he increased his pace as I felt that he was going to release.He ended in a few minutes later.Before unloading his filled syringe,he pulled it out and placed my hand on his shaft.I jerked him off to unload.After that we corrected our clothes and returned to our hut.My lovely sister was sleeping as she never knew that I had got the best sex of my life.

Later on,we talked little.I was feeling a certain short of shame but that vanished in a few hours.The day became a life changing day between our relation.It has passed a year but I'm enjoying this relation.When my sister is there,we act like sister and brother but when she is not there,we do behave like sex friends.My sexual needs are quite fulfilled by him.I have enjoyed a bang session on every stay at their house after that day.I hope my Sex Stories are as per reader's standards.

2 comments:

  1. it was a hot storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,
    sweets friends

    Muja aik achy or payere female friend ke zaroor hai i need good and cute Karachi girls or Karachi aunties friends but believe is more important for long terms ka lea friend ship or her type ke friendship sweet or pyre I hope you will be enjoyed thank u
    I am waiting for your good response sweet heart and sweet firendsssssssssssssssss
    Ache female and sweet friends i respect your emotions don't worry i will be great friend

    By By Ta Ta
    03363402206

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories