Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sex With Driver

This sex story belongs to an elite class woman.Some Hot women of Elite class love having adventures with Servants.This Sex Story also reveals the same habits of a Wife.Let's narrate this story in her own words.My name is asma and I am 29 Y old.I got married 4 years ago and my husband is 35 Y old.My figure is quite attractive with 36D-30-38 size.Every woman hunter likes me and wants me.I knew this thing very well so I love turning heads around.After giving my brief introduction I should now move towards my Sex Story.

Story-Of-Sex-With-Driver

After two successful years of happy marriage and every day sex,my husband was forced to leave me alone for a few months.The atmosphere for business in Pakistan was not good so my husband decided to shift his entire business to Dubai.We were living alone at our luxury ban-glow and still without kids.We have planned to avoid pregnancy for first three years of marriage so it was all about rough sex without pregnancy.My husband went to Dubai and asked me to wait until he settles his work.He arranged three servants for me including a driver,a cook and a maid for house cleaning etc.

I was used to every day sex when my husband was in Pakistan but after his departure I was missing this act badly.I tried to control my feelings but it was only for a month maximum.The cook was slightly aged but the driver(Ahmar)was quite young(In his mid 20's).He was pathan by cast,having a fair white color.He usually kept quite but his nice and well built body impressed me a lot.He was muscular and handsome.After thinking a lot about using that option to fulfill my needs,I finalized my plans.

I have to keep my self respect and dignity alive so I decided to do that with intense care.Whenever I went to the market,I tried to go alone with him.I brought snacks for him and he was much thankful for my kindness.He was also feeling the heat so within next few days he was quite easy with me.He usually called me madam but I insisted him to call me by name.He was shy in start but he saw that his Madam was very kind to him,He started getting on track.

After making him quite frank,I decided to try.One day,I sent him to the market to bring some under garments for me.I asked him to keep it secret from maid and cook.When he went outside,I called my maid and cook and sent them on one day leave.They were both excited when i declared the leave.So they departed immediately.Now I was alone at home and waiting eagerly for the driver.He came back after almost 2 hours and handed over the under garments which he brought from market.I intentionally started checking those bras and panties in-front of him.

I opened the packing and checked each and every bra and panty for at least 15-20 minutes.These under garments were only a trick to awake his emotions.He was standing aside but I can feel a bulge appearing in his Shalwar. After a few minutes he was almost fully hard.I have observed that with a stolen eye so I suddenly looked towards him asking a question about the shops from where he purchased that.He was stunned by this question and reacted as someone has given him an electric shock.

I quickly asked another question by pointing towards his shalwar that "What is this".I shown some anger in my voice so that he should not take me easy.He was blushed with shame and quickly made sorry.I started to press him upon that bulge so that he should feel guilty and become under pressure.Soon my trick worked and when I felt that he was much tense,I tricked him again.I said;OK,I can only forgive you if you show me this.He was shy to show but when I said that I will tell my husband and his job will be over,He agreed to do that.But he got my promise that I will not tell this to anybody.

I asked him to lock the main door first and then show me the thing.He went out while I started thinking about his manhood.I was getting wet as I was thinking about his tool.He came back and closed his eyes while opening the tie of his shalwar. Believe me,I was stunned to see his semi-hard tool.It was quite fat and even pinkish in color as compared to my husband's black.I got crazy after watching his nice and cute semi-hard tool.I got up and asked him to keep his eyes closed.

I went near him and touched his tool.He jumped like a monkey when i did that.He begged me to avoid that but I again threatened him by saying that his job is in danger.I grabbed his tool and started rubbing it.He was fully-hard in no time.He kept closing his eyes and I reached a point where I couldn't stop myself from suking.I took his tool in my mouth and licked his pre-drops.The smell of his pubic area was a bit fast so I grabbed his tool and took him to the washroom.I asked him to remove his entire clothes and take a shower.He used my husband's soap and body spray and then got ready in 5-10 minutes.I waited for him on the bathroom door.

My mind was fully lusty now,I thought to make it more adventurous so I started sucking him on the bathroom door.He was moaning as I was performing a nice throat-job on his shaft.I took it fully in until it reached my throat.I couldn't take it in throat as it was fat but there I stopped for a while when my lips were touching his balls.My saliva was flowing on his shaft and I was doing it like a call-girl.I tasted his salty drops and then it went on for 10 minutes.

It was a time to reach the extremes of Pakistani Sex.I asked him to remove my clothes while keeping his eyes closed.He obeyed my orders and I placed his hands on my 36D bobs.His removed my shirt and then unhooked my bra straps.I asked him to fondle my breasts.He done it quite bravely and his rough hands went all over my body.Then he removed my pants and panty. I asked him to lick me.He was unaware of the licking act.So I placed his head between my legs while resting on the wash-basin. He started licking my thighs while I was moaning loud.His tongue freely moved inside my flesh and I discharged my juices.It was my first orgasm in past 1 months or so.

After getting licked for 10 minutes,I asked him to insert his tool inside me.He lifted my legs with trembling hands and then pointed his manhood on my fleshy door.He pushed it in and I screamed with pleasure.He pushed it more and I went into the heaven.I was missing it badly.My dreams were fulfilling now.He started screwing me slowly and then increased his pace to full.He hit me deep.I really loved his deep hitting.I couldn't control more and observed my second orgasm.He was doing it nicely when I asked him to change the position.

I got bent along the wash-basin while he entered in doggy style.He pushed it deep and banged me like a mare.I loved the way his balls were touching my legs and fleshy areas and the pace which he got.My husband has never banged me so fast.He was near to the end.I recognized that so I asked him to pull it out when he was about to unload his guns.He sprinkled all his load on my butts.I smiled and then appreciated him for having a nice tool.He was still in worried but I smiled and said;I will not complain about you to my husband and you should keep it between me and you otherwise your job will be in danger.He thanked and said;OK Madam G.

It was the best day of sex after my marriage.I loved it a lot.He was a perfect man for that task.The day onward I used him every week and this went on until my husband settled his business and home in Dubai.Later,I asked my husband to bring that driver to Dubai by appreciating his driving skills but my husband said that it is not easy for me.So,I have to keep my wishes in heart but I can't forget those days.I hope readers have enjoyed my Sex Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories