Tuesday 8 October 2013

Sex With Aunty [Pakistani Mom]

Dear reader,I am going to narrate the Real Sex Story of Pakistani Mom here.My name is Nadia and I am 22Y old Pakistani Girl.This Sex Story belongs to my neighbor Mom.She is almost 38 Y old.Her name is Sajida.She had four children and the elder one is 16 Y old,doing matriculation.Her husband is doing a job as clerk in an institute and all other kid are school going.The family's social status is almost mediocre.They don't have any car and usually they seems to be a middle class family.My aunt's family lives near them.

Aunty-Sex-story

last year,I went to stay at my Aunt's house.My cousin,Jibran is very frank with me and we are good friends.He often shares his flirt stories and love affairs with me and often takes expert's advice from me (LOL).I am 3 years elder to him.One second day of my stay at aunt's house,Jibran shared a secret while talking to me in loneliness.My aunt was in kitchen.I started laughing after listening his latest affair story.He asked me to laugh slowly.

Jibran told me that his neighbor Mom keeps an eye on his activities and shows signs of interest in him.I was quite surprised as there was a huge difference of age between them.Her elder child was almost of Jibran's age group.I told Jibran to take it easy as it could be his misconception.He said;Really,her intentions in me are not like an affection.She eyes me in other way.When he further explained what activities she did in the recent past,I was also convinced that Neighbor Mom was interested in fun with Jibran.It was strange,so I asked Jibran to show me a proof.

Jibran told me to keep spying when he will be leaving for college and returning back,she would be waiting outside near door.He also told me that she tries to talk to him whenever possible.I got near window when Jibran was leaving for college.When i tried to peep through window,I saw that Jibran was true.She came out right at his departure time and started waiting for him.Her husband and all children had left for schools already so she was alone to enjoy these Pakistani Sex Stories.

She greeted Jibran with Wa'Alaikum'As'Salam.It was surprise for me that Jibran had not given her any As'Salam'o'Alaikum.I went into smiles when I thought about Jibran's feelings.When Jibran returned from college,I observed the same thing again.My Aunt was not a very tricky Pakistani Woman that she would keep an eye on her children.She was just busy in her kitchen work.

The next day we planned to flirt that aunty in reality.Jibran was ready to go beyond limits so i advised him to ask the neighbor Mom further.The next day,Jibran given her a smile and soon their love affair started.Jibran shared every thing which happened in those days with me.I have to stay at aunt's house for at least a month and still I was having 15 days.One day,Jibran told me that she wants to meet me in her house.I was surprised on how fast the Mom was.She was experienced and a Hot Pakistani Wife looking for an enjoyment relation with Jibran.

I tried to forbid Jibran to go inside her house so that he can avoid being caught by her husband or someone else but he was now ready to go with her.I agreed with him on a reason if he meet her in the room which is visible from our window and he will keep a curtain slightly moved from the corner so that I can observe them being in Jibran's room.He said;he will try but not sure that he can do that.

The next day he left for college and I knew the plan that he will enter her house after that.I quickly entered Jibran's room by telling my aunt that I am using Jibran's PC for Internet.I closed the door and sat near window.I was keenly observing Neighbor Mom's Room but the curtains were closed.I was also hiding myself in corner.Suddenly,I saw Jibran's face inside room.I clinched my hands in excitement.After some time Neighbor Mom entered the room.The door was visible from where I was spying them.half of the bed and an iron stand can also be seen.

After a few minutes,Jibran started kissing her.both faces in french kissing can be seen there.Oh my GOD;what a scene that was for me.I have never seen such before.I got much excited.Soon jobran started hugging her in standing position .Jibran knew that I was spying them so he smiled a couple of times during kissing while looking towards my window.Then Jibran started removing his pants.I thought of leaving spy act at that time but then I continued to watch them in excitement.

Jibran was in underwear and this was my first time watching him in that state.Believe me,I was also feeling lust for Jibran now.I was eager to see his tool getting in Hot Pakistani Mom.Suddenly,The mom sat on iron stand.she was not wearing any clothes now. Jibran was going to pound a Pakistani Mom but I was feeling myself wet.I smiled on my state.Jibran removed his underwear and his Tool was out.He was quite fit when I observed his manhood.I have not seen a guy without clothes in real life.

Jibran placed Mom's Legs on shoulders while standing infront of her and then started screwing her in that position.He was pounding her and i was rubbing my panties and these were fully wet. Jibran got fired in 4-5 minutes.He was too hot or he has done it for the first time.When he was firing his hot juice on Mom's belly,she started kissing his face like a Mom.Then Jibran left her house and went to college.The day onward, Jibran and me were different in friendship.I will share those stories as well.I think you have enjoyed Sex Story Of Pakistani Mom.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories