Monday 25 January 2016

Watching My Wife Having Sex With My friend

The Fantasy of sharing my wife with some other guy was always there. My Friend proved himself as the best choice for sharing my wife. After so much efforts involved in motivating my wife to have sex with my friend, She finally agreed to do so.
Wife_Sex_With_Friend

we planned a special event when my parents and kids were out for our native village .As per plan, I proceeded further.I invited my friend to have tea with me. I told my wife to stay in the bed room without wearing any thing on the top.Exposing her legs up to her pussy by her night suit and pretend to sleep. As he arrived I told him to go the bed room and tell his bhabi to make some tea for ourselves while I went to get some eating stuff like samosa etc.

I knew that she will be laying in the nude position. when he entered the bed room he found my wife Shahida laying with exposed boobs and pussy. He was stopped for an instance and shocked to see her nude. He came back and sat in drawing room. My wife was watching everything in un-noticed way so she got up and came out in nude, pretending that she is not aware of my friend's presence at home. She just behaved casual and while without noticing him she said; Raza, please bring me some milk from the market. My friend just thought that she didn't know about his presence but it was all a kinda drama created by us. He quickly replied ; Bhabhi, Raza is outside in market! And my wife shown a quick blushing when she came nude infront of him and just grabbed a towel to show him that she's shy of him.

She put a towel quickly infront of her but my friend smiled and said; Bhabhi , no need to do that now. I have seen everything when I went to your room. My wife talked like she didn't knew but she stood infront of him for a while so that he can proceed further. He was delighted to see it but he didn’t get the courage to do any thing.

My horny wife was with my friend and giving him a chance to explore her body. After seeing the hot scene for few minutes he gathered his all courage and went near her. He then started admiring her figure but my wife pretended to be a modest wife saying; Please stop, If Raza came back what he would think? But my friend tried to mold her by saying some attractive words. When he proceeded , My wife stopped him and asked to at least lock the door. He went and locked the door. She went back to bedroom and he followed her. He touched her legs with very gentle feeling and move upwards towards her pussy. Here I want to tell you that my wife is fond of clean shaven pussy.

Bhabhi , time is short, let me please do something quickly before Raza's arrival. She nodded her head and He immediately took off his pant and under wear with swinging 7” dick and immediately touched the lips of the pussy with the big black head of his cock. He grabbed my wife’s one melon with one hand and tried to enter the cock in to the pussy with other hand.

As he was trying to do this, Shahida pretended to be in great shock and tried to escape herself from his hard grip. During this, my friend’s cock entered the heaven and after that Shahida started moaning slowly with lusty sound.

She had never enjoyed such a big cock in her life because my cock is only 5.5” long. She then kissed my friend very vigorously and started to move very hard. After few jerks she pulled the cock out of her valley and started to suck it like lollipop.

As per plan I came back (Having door keys with me already) and went the room and seen the whole seen I pretended to be shocked. I shown some anger and both were stunned for a while. My friend stood stright and apologised for this act. This went on for 5 minutes and he thought that I was un-aware of all. Then as he saw me mild and less responsive to his act of fucking my wife, he given another option.They both than convinced me to enter the great sexual game and have some threesome action.

I took a firm promise from him about this secret. And said that all should remain between we three. I was waiting for the opportunity and immediately put my clothes out. I fucked my wife with my average tool and my friend put his cock in her mouth. Than we had great fun for about 15 minutes when my friend told that he is coming and my wife invited him to explode the whole hot lava in her mouth, he did the same thing and the mouth of Shahida was full of white gum. After few minutes he requested to fuck her ass at first she refused but than she agreed. My friend put his tool in her ass with rubbing some cream in her ass and on the tip of his tool. 

As the dick entered the ass she cried with pain and requested to stop but the monster didn’t stop and entered with given her so much pain. After this I entered her pussy again and she enjoyed this dubble penetration and requested to fuck hard.

Me and my friend pumped her ass and pussy very hard unless she shouted very loudly and after few minutes she shouted I am coming I am coming. We rubbed her body and squizzed her boobs. After she reached the climax she requested me to come very quickly

as she was have some pain in the ass. I poured my full juice on her breast and she licked it all. My friend thanked for this unforgettable sex experience and requested to meet like this again in future. He firmly promised to keep things secret and not to disturb our married life except sex together. After that incident we are having this great sexual experience every 15 days or so. He's a regular fucker of my hot wife.

My friend’s wife kiran has also joined us recently. It is great fun in having group sex. I advise all the reader to experience this sexual pleasure at least once in life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories