Monday 16 February 2015

Our First Wife Swap In Pakistan

After reading a few sex stories of wife swapping at this sex story blog, I am more encouraged to write my own experience of wife swap. Please read and share your opinion. I (Ayesha, 28Y) and my husband Zain(30Y) were having a great sexual life that finally given us one kid. We loved each other very much and we used to fuck everyday and sometimes with a gap of one day in initial 2 years of our marriage. It's our love marriage and we are almost frank in every affair of life. We often joke each other if someone shows interest in me or him. One day, surprisingly, My husband said that his friend and his wife wanted a swapping session with us. I was really amazed hearing this as we were not into this kind of fun. For the next few days, we discussed it a lot and we discussed the afterworks of this session. Instead of shouting on him, I started thinking about it seriously. It was no guilt as both of us were happy to change taste.
After thinking for a few days about it, I wanted to explore this. I have already heard about this activity from a few of my elite class lady wives but never thought to try it. This time, Spicing our sexual life further could be a nice fun .I asked my husband’s opinion. He frankly said that his friend was insisting him for it since long and he almost agreed. Seriously speaking, I found my husband very much interested in swapping with his friend. So I gave my full consent over it and promised him to cooperate if such programme would be arranged.

And then programme was fixed in their house and we were invited for dinner that evening. They greeted us with nice gestures and we settled for some talking about various life issues and then it was decided to have fun after dinner. we had left our baby at grandma's house as we had already prepared mentally for it. We finished our dinner and spending some time more we decided to start the fun session from their drawing room. Before staring the real game we decided that we both wives have to see them removing each other’s clothes while touching each other.

It was completely new fun. My husband came close to his friend and started to unbutton his shirt he placed his hands over his hairy chest while his friend did the same to my husband. First they removed each other’s shirts now their hairy chest was visible to us they had good shaped body. Then they both removed pants and we were seeing tents formed by their dicks and then they shoved hands into each other’s underwear! first time in their life. They both undid their knickers became fully naked. Their dicks were almost same size but girth of my husband’s cock was little bit smaller than him. We were enjoying seeing each other husband’s pricks. They both shagged each other for 2 to 3 strokes.

After that she went to them and asked her husband to sit with me. Then Zeeshan came to me and Zain went to her.It was decided that we will only go for sexual fun without love and attraction involvment. So we have to avoid face-kissing, french kissing etc.Zeeshan touched my boobs and started rubbing them. Zain and areeba were also doing the same thing. My husband asked us to strip each other’s clothes, we followed their orders and did the same. We removed our clothes one by one. I think they were aroused very much as they were rubbing their cocks we became nude completely.

Now Zeeshan came to me and placed his hands on breasts and caressed them while my husband was sucking areeba’s breasts. Zeeshan kissed me everywhere on body except the face and neck! fingered me played with my cunt for some time. We came 69 positions and sucked each other organs. Then I lied on the bed with my legs spread high in the air and Zeeshan pushed his fat cock in my pussy. He was pressing my breasts. I got excited with thrusts of my husband’s friend. As my husband’s friend continued to fuck me deep in my cunt, I was also gyrating my hips in the same motion and the entire length of Zeeshan’s cock had disappeared inside my tight juicy pussy. I was looking towards my husband and areeba.

She was sucking his cock. areeba was bent down. Oohh her ass looked as alluring as she kneeled to suck the Zain’s cocks. Her pussy was wet as she took cock in her mouth sucking up to hilt. She had a big cunt with thick outer lips that had become glossy with her juices. Now Zain made areeba turn around and patted on her ass, she knew what to do. She came up on her knees and was offering her cunt doggy style. This was such an erotic moment as she swayed her big buttocks in the air. Zain put his cock deep into her pussy. I could hear a purring noise as my husband’s cock slid inside her. areeba thrust her ass back to meet my husband’s cock and was moaning loudly. He fucked areeba holding her both the ass cheeks in his hands and then catching both her boobs while fucking her.

Her boobs heaved as they fucked and it was a great sight for me. He fucked her for about 20 minutes and then ejaculated his come all over! his friend’s wife’s ass. areeba too came jerking her heavy ass and calling her husband’s as she came. Seeing their come Zeeshan continued to fuck me hard putting my both legs on her shoulders. He squeezed my buttocks together as he fucked me. His hard work was bringing me closer and closer to my own climax. Just as I thought I was about to pass out from the excitement, Zeeshan’s balls and cock twitched and he shot a huge load of come into my pussy and we had a wonderful climax. We ended our session with good cum soaked bodies we spent some time speaking and again we got ready for the next round.

Any good looking couple from Rawalpindi interested for such kind of fucking and swapping experience with us then please contact at our email address with details. We can accomodate any couple intersted in full swap. Our email address is Awaiting your positive fucking reply .Our email ID is realcouple80@gmail.com
Read Urdu Sex Story Dost Ki Biwi Ki Chudai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories