Friday 23 October 2015

Fucking A friends wife Threesome

This is not a fiction story. See my best friend's wife having a threesome with me and my wife. I hope all sex story reader would love this . It took about 2 years of complete hard work in making this happen. My wife helped me a lot in arranging this threesome. Let me tell you the real story behind this scene.
Friends_wife_threesome

We are a married couple in our early 30's. I am 33Y old while my wife is 31Y old. We have 3 kids. I am working in a government institution doing a Job. We got an accommodation from my company. It was a three bedroom type flat. There were few other families who were given the same kind of flats. All were new to each other so it took about 2-3 months in getting known to others and their families. Read Fucking A Friends Mom

Right besides our flat, there lived Kashif and his wife. They had no kids. My wife was very social, so she made a good friendship and gupshup with all families living nearby. I know my wife and I always appreciate her efforts in making social relationships as it provides us a chance to meet other ladies.  She also manages to know their minds by doing this. We also try to find out spicy couples who may have intentions of wife swap or some kind of group fun. 

Now coming to the story, as I told my wife is very very social. She always spends time with other ladies living nearby when I am in office and they also visit our flat. Kashif and his wife were married 2 years ago but yet to conceive a baby. My wife had a good friendship with kashif's wife and she often visited us 2-3 times a day. In the meantime, my wife explored her married life. According to my wife, Kashif had problems like premature ejaculation, lower average type penis and no sexual attractions. This was all that his wife discussed with my wife in about 1 year of neighborship . 

Now, Me and my wife planned the real thing. I asked my wife to offer her breeding and convince her for trying me. This was very difficult task as it could have gone the wrong way. But as my wife had won her trust, so she started telling her stories of our pregnancies, and how fast we got pregnancy and babies. In short, she made up her mind in 2-3 months that my husband is a real power house and his semen are too good for pregnancy.

Kashif's wife had received a lot of criticism from her family and her relatives for not producing a baby. As my wife worked on her weak point, she started taking interest. My wife also convinced her that it is not wrong if your husband is not able to do something. Slowly, slowly she started taking interest. One day my wife offered her to watch us doing sex. Remember, it took about 1 year and 4 months to involve her in our bedroom. 

On first time she just watched us doing fun. I fucked my wife for at least an hour long. I came two times and we done it in all positions. I never looked towards her but I knew, she was present in our flat and watching us. I knew , she had keenly watched my cock ( I got a good one, you can guess it from the video). 

One week later, My wife congratulated me as Kashif's wife was willing to try me. I was much excited and finally the day came. We planned it and decided that we will not go for any kind of penetration on the first meeting. It would just be a fun meeting involving both ladies (My wife and her). We enjoyed this meeting. What happened between us. It was a simple boobs fuck and a handjob at first meeting. My wife started things while she was taking tea sitting on the bed. Both , then given me a handjob while kashif wife took my cock in her tits and rub it. my wife sucked me and kashif's wife also given me a few minutes blowjob. But we never done any penetration that day. It was all planned to take away her fears between us.

That day onward, I fucked kashif's wife 5 times and hopeful now about getting her the real joy of life, The baby.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories