Thursday 15 May 2014

Having Sex With My Horny Aunt

A few years ago, I fucked my Aunt. It happened years ago when I was a student type guy. I will narrate this sex story here. I was a Sea cadet stationed on H.M.S Belfast which is moored on the Thames in London. I was on duty most of the weekend and didn't finish until the early afternoon. My family were having a christening in the East-end of the City and I didn't have time to change out of my uniform.
Aunt-sex-Story
I was always thinking of having sex with my horny aunt but I was not finding the exact time. My family were very proud of me in the cadets so turning up at the church the way I did didn't phase them. The Baby was dunked so it was time for a good old East-end knees up! The booze was flowing and my Dad's sister was paying more attention to me the more she got pissed! I sneaked outside for a cigarette and she followed me. She said that her suspenders to her stockings had come undone and she was too pissed to do it up and could I help her? She lifted her skirt and being 14 I fumbled and pretended I couldn't do it up so I could feel her up! I was rubbing my hands over her nylon covered legs and the cool skin above the stocking tops.

While I was doing this she was stroking my hair and telling me I was a good boy and I looked handsome in my uniform. I could smell her musk and I touched the front of her knickers She moaned and pulled her skirt down and went inside. I was pissed off to say the least! A couple of minutes later my Dad said to me Your Aunt is shitfaced and asked if you could walk her home. Of course being the gentleman I said yes!!!!! I remember her daughter saying will you be alright Mum and her reply was I've got a handsome young sailor to take care of me.

We left and she linked arms with me and said I want you to fuck your old aunt, are you up for that son? I was at her place like lightning! We went to her room and she got on her hands and knees and i was there! I pulled her skirt up and moved her knickers to one side. I was so hard and she was so wet I slid right in. I was proud I lasted about three minutes at such a young age but it was long enough for both of us, I shot my load into her and she screamed the house down! I went back to the party and my Mum kept giving me strange looks but said nothing! After that I was fucking my Aunt for about 4 years, I just loved playing with her tits.

1 comment:

  1. i m seeking females for Secrete Relation, Dating, or Paid sex in Karachi if u interested replay me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories