Saturday, 21 May 2016

Having Sex With Friends Wife

Finally, I enjoyed hot moments with his wife. My friend Shahbaz has a hot wife and I loved to watch her curvy figure whenever I met them. Shahbaz is one of my best friends since collage days. We stayed together in Lahore during our bachelor life. We had rent a room and were doing job in a multi-national company. Shahbaz is a marketing manager in that company. I left that company in 2012 after working 2 years. 

Friends-hotwife

During our bachelor life we used to watch sex movies in our room. We used to masturbate each other in the room after watching sex movies. We never had a full gay relationship nor we done anal sex but we were handjob gays. Shahbaz have just 5 inches tool which often took longer time to get erect and his stamina also very low within 3 to 4 minutes his sperms come out of his tool. I was 100% sure that he got married but his wife will not be happy.

Anyhow, We continued our friendship even after I left that company. 2 years ago when he got married with beautiful queen named Shabnam, I attended his marriage and I was thinking about his sexual skills that were insufficient for sexual satisfaction of a woman. After one month of marriage, Shahbaz and his wife got shifted to Lahore due to shahbaz's job. Then I went to meet him to his home.At first meeting, Shabnam bhabhi served us cold drinks and there we got introduced. I could sense the eye's of a lusty women and when Shabnam bhabhi looked at me with greedy eye's and as she took a quick look of my figure , I got intrested in thinking nasty about her. I knew that shahbaz was not watching us as he got an sms on mobile and he was busy in reading sms. I knew very well if I try I may enjoy Shabnam's sexy and curvy figure.

I knew Shahbaz usually goes to office around 8:00 am. One day, I made a surprise visit at 7:55 to his home. So that he's not there and had just left home for office. As I reached there he was just approaching his bike so I hidden myself aside. When he left that place, I went to his home and given the door bell. Soon, his hot wife Shabnam asked from the inside ; Who was I? I replied, Bhabhi where is shahbaz? She said, he left 5 minutes ago. Let me know if you have some message? I said, nothing bhabhi just tell him that Hassan came to see him. After listening my name, Shabnam Bhabhi opened the door surprisingly and greeted me with a smile. She was wearing a tight short Qameez which was exposing her busty chest quite a lot and her tight pajama was wrapped tightly around her legs. In short, my dick started to feel alive right at the time I saw her. But, I have to control my feelings so I smiled and just greeted her.

But my mind was just thinking to fuck Shabnam day and night. Shabnam bhabhi offered me a cup of tea. I resisted formally but when she insisted me I got in and she locked the door. She guided me to the drawing room and went to the kitchen to make a tea for me. I was still thinking about her boldness. Normally, in our society , friend's wife would not get that frank in just a short meeting. Anyhow, who cares, If she was giving me chance, I should avail it. She came back after 15 minutes with a cup of tea. I took a sip and started inquiring her about life after marriage. I was asking her about Lahore and its famous places and If shahbaz has taken her out. Meanwhile, I told her ,your nail polish looks beautiful. And then about her ear rings. And I told her Shahbaz is very lucky to have a beautiful wife like you.

I was trying the famous trick of admiration with care. And she was taking interest in my words. I guessed that she want's to listen praising of her beauty but shahbaz might be missing this aspect. We were sitting like old friends and within a short time, I started feeling as we were long term known friends. Then I ask her can I see your marriage album. She brings the album and sat on the sofa in-front of me.

Meanwhile, I thrown a question, Bhabhi If shahbaz came home now, he may mind my presence with you. She smiled and said; don't worry, Shahbaz has an important meeting today and there is no chance of him coming back. It was about 9am time and probably she told me in hidden words that shahbaz is gone so enjoy his hot wife. I asked her a couple of question about some pics and as she leans forward, her deep necked shirt revealed her cleavage clearly. Her busty melons were almost half visible in that pose and she never tried to hide them. Though, I was watching the album but I was looking at her large tits also. When she remained there for a longer time, I guessed she might be doing this intentionally. So this encouraged me to move forward.

I admired her again and then gathered a lot of courage to say it boldly. I was full of fears while saying this but If one cant take risk how could he fuck his friend's wife? I gathered my senses and said, bhabhi if I say something, would you please don't mind; she said; Oh no, say what you want. I said; Bhabhi you are extremely beautiful in all aspects. She smiled and said; what all; say clearly. I looked at her and said; Bhabhi I can't imagine my friend is that lucky to have such a beautiful wife. Your upper body is awesome. She looked at me with an angry face now, For a minute I thought everything got spoiled but within few seconds, she smiled and said; Yes I know.

She has a naughty smile in her face. I took this as first green signal.I placed my hand at her thigh and she understand what I want and slips away a little. I knew she was just pretending a resistance but she was looking to get fucked.

She tried to resist but she was not able to control her feelings. I got near her and just grabbed her head and kissed her. She was quite surprised by my sudden attack of lust. I kept on making my moves and my left hand continually playing against her love hole. Within few minutes her eyes were closed and I was kissing her neck and ear. I understood she will not resist a fuck now. I turned her towards me and started kissing her in a romantic way. I just untied my belt and opened my pant so that she can grab my dick. my erected tool of 6.5 inches was hard and full erect inside underwear. Soon it was between her thighs just rubbing her ass and pussy area. And waiting for the right time to enter inside Shabnam’s love hole.

Her husband have very average one and she never tasted good one like mine. I lifted her in my arms and brought her into the bedroom. I removed her dresses. She was wearing a 36D bra of black color and her curvy hips was just making me mad. in the bed I started licking her love hole and making it lubricated. Juice from her hole also started coming out and I knew it was right time to enter inside. I plugged in just 1” inside her hole.
video

She opened her mouth because of lust but she wasn’t shouting. I started giving small stokes in 3” depth itself after 20 shorts I plugged 3” more. Step by step I plugged 6” inside her pussy and that was the dead end of her hole no one fucked her this much deep. I took my tool for a few minute now there are small vibration in her pussy lips. Then I changed her position to doggy and hammered her by each and every stoke.

After 15 minutes I unloaded my gum just inside her pussy. And she started relaxing by taking heavy breast. During this action she got two wild orgasms. And she told me that this is the first time she got it like this. She felt exhausted with fast fucking and the bigger dick. I was really happy.

Till now, I am regularly fucking my friend's wife. We usually do it with a gap of 2 weeks. Past 1 year, I have fucked her at least 30-35 times and every-time I fucked her at her house. My friend still doesn't know. 3 months back, she got a good news that she is pregnant now. I'm not yet sure who is the father of that child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This Story

Stories